£ 100 for a Team of 4
(Individuals also welcome £25 to form Scratch Teams.)
Deposits can be paid directly to Michael Fisher or at the club
A Full Range of Prizes will be available
Texas Scramble Rules
1. Each team to consist of four players depending on the number who enter.
2. All players tee off on all holes. Nominated team captain then selects the drive to be used and marks the positon with a tee peg (not nearer the hole.
3. The other players then retrieve their balls.
4. A minimum of 3 tee shots per player must be used, including a par 3.
5. All players then play within 6 inches of the tee peg (not nearer the hole) in any order.
6. The above method of play is followed until green is reached. On the green the same method applies. The ball chosen is marked and all players put from that spot in any order. Each player marks the ball after putting. Play continues from each chosen positon until the ball is holed.
7. NOTE: IF A PLAYER PUTTS AND MISSES BUT THEN INADVERTENTLY KNOCKS THE BALL INTO THE HOLE THAT SCORE COUNTS.
8. Handicap allowance is: Team of four (1/10th of combined handicap)
9. SCORE CARDS: The gross score for each hole should be marked against the players name whose tee shot was used. Please check your score and sign for the correct one!
10. Enjoy your round!
For Further Details Contact Michael Fisher 07904 975518 or email
Updated 22:54 - 28 Sep 2018 by Michael Fisher